Friday, October 13, 2006




Did this Lay-out last night, I wanted to test my letter stamps, and saw this pic at the top of my pile. Love this picture, it makes me smile. In second grade they practice a poem of a pig. So Precious visited school. Whoever came up with the name I don't know, but I really like it. It is so fitting for this wel behaved pig. The kids where asking questions, love those questions. My favorite was "where is her Husband?". I was lucky to be at school that day, I did not have pictures of the pig that visited Tycho's class last year, we ended up running al over the shoolyard because that pig decided she was not going back in the trailer. I bet her name was not precious!!

Looking forward to this evening, scrapping the night away, tv tuned in on the new series "Men in trees" sooooo funny. And I can't wait for the finale of project Runway, did Jeffrey sent out his clothes or not...... Oh, wel Carry on....

1 comment:

marije said...

AAwwww heehee !!