Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Boo


What a fun night Halloween is, we had friends over for dinner, and although the kids could not wait to go out to "trick our treat" they all ate very good.
Finally it was time to go, I am always amazed at the amount of candy they come home with.
In our house it usually ends up in the "Candy-bin" and waits until I have to throw it out.
After the kids came home the big candy trade started, and wonder above all, they did not fight over the best candy.
The tough part is getting up the next morning and going to school and work again after such a special night.
Now it is up to Thanksgiving and then it is time for the Christmas trees.
I saw a too cut pink tree, wouldn't that be nice for my office. It already makes me happy thinking about it!!! yeah


No comments: