Monday, November 06, 2006

I knit

OK, I know, I am a nerd but I love knitting. Made this little hat over the weekend, I was not sure about the colors but these I had at hand. When it was finally finished late (very late) on Saturday night, Jan tried it, and I could not help but laughing, it looks funny!
I do not give in that easy so I tried it on, it fits but I don't like myself with a hat on.
Today I wanted some pics for Christmas cards, and Tycho tried it on, well judge for yourself, like it or not, maybe I knit another one, with not so out there colors or just tone on tone colors.
Anyway, the pictured turned out really nice!, now what to choose for my cards???




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

de bovenste, de bovenste, de bovenste kies de bovenste please.
vind het namelijk wel leuk om ook een gezicht te zien (hihihihi)

Groetjes Anita en Kylian