Wednesday, December 13, 2006

lucky and Happy Feet



look what came today, a surprise I won from Making Memories!!! and I never ever win something. Wow, it totally made my day.

T and I went to see Happy Feet today, If you haven't seen this movie it is the best!!! It even made me cry. And the music is so good, and all those dancing penguins, amazing how they think about the story and make those movies. And we saw some previeuws of the new Harry Potter movie, we can not wait to see that one.

OK back to the holiday card rush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gefeliciteerd met de prijs, je snapt natuurlijk wel dat Kylian nu wil dat je met al dat mooie papier enz. een heel album over hem gaat maken. Tenslotte heeft hij een heel klein beetje meegeholpen met het winnen !!!!

Groetjes Anita en Kylian