Monday, February 26, 2007

Glitter

One of my knitting projects, a bit of lace. I never worked with yarn that thin and fuzzy, but the result so far is wonderful. And I love the color. The picture does not show it but is a green not yellow. It is called the swallowtail shawl out of the fall issue of interweave knits.


And I made these two cards over the weekend, not much but I just had to watch the Oscars. And the coverage started at three in the afternoon. I am a sucker for all those wonderful dresses, and love to give comments on the ones I do not love. And yes, I do cheer if one of my pics wins. Today it rains and I just stayed home and weeded out all of our magazines, in my big effort to clean the junk out, wich came to a halt on friday when I did the toe thing. My toe is doing better, at least the swelling went down and the color is changing from a frighting bleu to all colors of the rainbow (hahahaha)



No comments: