Monday, March 05, 2007

addicted




Help, I can not stop knitting socks!!! This one is almost finished. These socks are knit on needles #0 (2mm) and I just love the little stitches.
I already have a next pair in mind...... Talk about an addiction!
The weather is soo nice outside, I even had my coffee outside this morning. Love sitting in the garden and knit away and drink my coffee, before all the chores and other stuff during the day.
I just picked up Tycho from school, he is "chillin" right now, and then it is homework time.
Saw the documentary about the tomb of Jesus last night. Very interesting, T watched it for just the beginning and man, the questions he can come up with! They had to have him in the discussion that followed afterwards, I just want to see how they give answers to those questions!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey misschien kun je sokken met stalen tenen gaan breien, ik denk dat je tenen dat zeer op prijs stellen (hihihihi).

Ach straks hoef je lekker geen sokken meer te wassen dan heb je voor elke dag van het jaar een paar schone, nieuwe sokken gebreid.

Groetjes Anita

Anonymous said...

Hey tante Dorien, als je op mijn site kijkt dan kun je zien wat ik al kan, goed he.

Als ik in september bij jullie kom wachten er dan ook een paar van die heerlijke warme leuke sokken op mij?

Groetjes Kylian