Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happy March




The weather was so nice today, so we went for a little tour around our neighborhood. of course I had to take my camera. In the park there where some horses, and I took these shots. It reminds me of the first time we drove into this town, looking for a house to buy to get out of the City. Along the road into town we drove past a horseman, and for me the dutch girl this was America! I love it here, although we have grown accustomed to the "all American" scenery out here, every once in a while it hits me how I love it here and how I love the hills, and all the surroundings around here. I love the hills the most when they are dry and brown.

My toe is doing better, but my Nerf damage in my foot was flaring up so on Tuesday I went back to the doc. and got some medication for it. Hopefully it is not such a long road as this summer. I was really looking forward to some new shoes!
OK, off to cook dinner, only question, what to cook tonight........



No comments: