Saturday, May 05, 2007







There has been knitting in this house today, I started a new pair of socks. One of the toe-up ones is finished and between the sweater and the knee-high I needed a change of color and pattern. So at four this afternoon I started this one, it is going to be a jaywalker The color of the yarn looks perfect for that pattern and it is easy enough so I can take it anywhere without having to cross off rows and keep track of them. What the case is with my other projects.
And if you ever wonder what happens to the finished socks............ well no matter what the color or the pattern J will steal them and were them. You want proof?? here you go, this is J sitting at his desk this morning and what do I spot on his feet? my socks. they have a lace pattern, and have some pink ( I guess I should call it a shade of Salmon) and he is wearing them.
According to him they are comfy (yeah!!!) and fit perfect (of course we do have the same shoe size) and are better than the store bought kind. Can a knitter ever get a better compliment?
Oh, well I hope this new pair is just for me, but "Real men do wear pink", and he will snag this pair also. And do not think he will wear them just inside the home, he will wear them out to!!
T made himself the scorpion from his Lego robot today, and programmed it too. It will walk through the room and when it comes up to your foot it will sting you and to top it off he make it do this really creepy laugh when it "stings", and then it will walk backwards. So proud of my little computer nerd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tja dat is toch het vervelende van dezelfde schoenmaat hebben.
Hebben wij dan weer geen last van.
Ik in Jan's sok en dan hebben we stof over.
En ik zie Jan ook niet zo met zijn maatje 46 mijn maatje 40 sokken aantrekken (hihihihi).
Misschien een leuk project voor je, het breien van dunne wandelsokken maatje 46. Je weet wel met extra stevige teen, hak en hiel.

Groetjes Anita

Anonymous said...

Groot nieuws, echt heel groot nieuws, kijk maar snel op Kylian's site.

Groetjes Anita