Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday

It is Monday, I have to vacuum, do the Laundry and a lot more chores, but T has the day off. So what did we do? We went to the beach.

Look at my boys walking in the morning fog. We had fun walking on the beach, searching for shells and enjoying a really good lunch afterwards.
Our lunch? the big M. T loves it, we do not, so it is about four times a year we go there.
And look, what else we got, Yes Cherries, the stands are up, it is cherries season.
Oh and I have to tell about the most exciting news ever, look what I found on You tube
My most favorite movie ever!!!!!!! somebody took actually the time and put the whole first movie on there!
I watched it, I cried, I was really happy, I closed my office door and watched it again, I went to bed at one at night, and I want to watch it again and again.
Now if I could only get the other two movies.
Guess what I am going to do when T goes to sleep tonight????



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ja die film is geweldig!!!!!!!!!
ik heb hem ook al 800.000 keer gezien of zo ik mag al niet meer kijken van JR want ik weet precies wat en wanneer ze wat het zeggen.

groetjes de van Esseveldjes