Tuesday, August 28, 2007

candle flames

Oh, yes there had been knitting, I am working on a pair of socks for J. No pictures yet, it is dark blue yarn and is very hard to photograph. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.
And this one is on the needles also, the Candle Flame shawl. I love how it turns out, and I love, love, love the colors of this yarn.
And yes, I did it again, busted up another toe, same foot, nice and blue and swollen and not to mention pain full.
It is all the office chairs fault, I stepped on one of his legs with one foot (the thing has wheels so it moves forward if you step on it) My other foot hooked behind the leg of the desk and that one does not move!! I lunged forward on the desk and half on the floor, while answering the phone.
I did manage to say "hello" followed by a lot of noise you do not want to hear in a phone conversation.
T still loves his teacher and comes home smiling every day, gotta love that he has so much fun at school!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nog 12 dagen (volgens mij gaat het hier sneller dan bij jullie hihihihi)

Groetjes Anita

die erg vreemde geluiden te horen kreeg toen de telefoon eindelijk opgepakt werd.

Wat dacht je van het breien van sokken van staalwol (hihihihi)

Anonymous said...

Kylian wil graag weten wat we over 11 dagen bij jullie gaan eten (hihihihi)

Groetjes Anita en Kylian

knittygurl said...

That is just exquisite! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Nog 10, 10 dagen voordat ik kom

Groetjes Kylian

ps. ik neem mama en papa ook mee hoor