Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday


Finally my swallowtail shawl is Done!! it is blocked and I love it. Now I need an occasion to wear it to. And again it was a hot, very hot day today. Hopefully it will cool down soon and we will be going to Fall weather, cool nights and nice comfortable days.
One more week and then we are getting visitors, and we are looking forward to see our little nephew for the first time. One more weekend in my office and then it is going to be a "real" guest bedroom!
T had a 100 percent on his spelling test and was so happy when I picked him up from school. And of course he and the neighbor boys went right back to playing together after school. It is so fun to live in a street with lots of nice neighbors who get along really well. Yesterday evening while I was at my knitting group, the boys went over to our other neighbor and went swimming. Extra bonus was that it was already dark outside and he turned on the lights in the pool, and they change color!!! What kid would not like that, hey even I like it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nog 9 dagen meid en dan zijn we er dan toch echt eindelijk (hihihi)
Ik vind je zwaluw ding eigelijk verdacht veel weg hebben van een spinneweb (sorry)

Groetjes Anita

knittygurl said...

That is just so lovely! I can't wait to make it!

Anonymous said...

Na 1 dag computerstilheid kunnen we u met trots mededelen dat het vanaf vandaag nog 7 dagen wachten is.

Groetjes Anita

Anonymous said...

Ach wat was die kleine knul toch lief kusjes aan het geven aan jullie, zo dwars door de telefoon.
Gelukkig kan hij volgende week echte kusjes en knuffels aan jullie geven.

Groetjes anita

Anonymous said...

Het grote aftellen is begonnen.

NOG 6 DAGEN.

Groetjes Anita