Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunny day


How fast a week can go when you are really busy and having a cold on top of it. I started my job on Monday, and the CELT testing began right away. It is so hard for those kids that not speak English and beginning Kindergarten to be tested by someone they have never seen. But we managed and by Friday all grades were tested and next week I have to score everything.So far I love it! Yesterday it rained, so we went to the bookstore for some reading and we went out for dinner. Today the weather was nice again and we headed out for some pictures. We wanted some from the boys together (Christmas is just around the corner) Of course it is hard to have the both cooperate, but hey some bribing and funny faces did the trick.
I took tons of pictures and will post another one tomorrow.
Right now my coffee is waiting, the most needed caffeine!
Tomorrow, my sister her husband and the baby will leave for a couple of days to do some sightseeing in beautiful California.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Ik kan de kerstfoto al helemaal voor mij zien (!)