Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Giving Thanks!

I got this card yesterday, T just gave it to me on the schoolyard when I picked him up.
He did some excellent artwork on the front!! This by itself is a masterpiece because my son does not like to draw! He is the kid that turned in a book report last year which required artwork on the cover for extra credit, with no Art at all. He simply wrote on the cover "This is not a picture book".
And what can you say, some books require pictures, and some don't.
Inside the card, this lovely note that made me teary eyed. Of course I wanted to hug him, but that is a big no-no in the middle of school surrounded with your friends.
All I could do is make those big juicy burgers for dinner as a Thank You.
And as an extra surprise, I got an E-mail with this picture in it today!! Now I have more pictures to share with my Sinterklaas presentation in school.


Tomorrow it is "Turkey day", we are going to celebrate with our friends and their family, and of course eat a lot of Turkey, gobble gobble................


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh wat een lief briefje, daar krijg je echt natte ogen van (hihihihihihi)

Groetjes Anita

Anonymous said...

ps Hi Meg.

Groetjes Anita

KreativeMix said...

So pretty!! happy black friday!!

Anonymous said...

Tante Gerdien was omver getrokken door de honden (tot 2 keer toe)

Hoe was Thanksgiving, lekkere Turkey gehad.

Groetjes Anita