Monday, December 17, 2007

In Memoriam

We went to a funeral today, it was a moving service and T sat next to me in Church, he was paying even more attention than I did. When we had dinner a bit late tonight and talked about what he thought about it. He remembered all the names of the people who spoke, and looked at all the pictures of Dawn taken throughout her life. I met this lady through her daughter, my friend Dee. Her granddaughter sometimes babysits T. They are great people with great hearts and I surely never will forget Dawn. This year at the relay for life she was there and did the survivors walk. Next year our team will walk for her and light our luminaries for her.
And as always when I hear "Amazing Grace" I have to cry. Luckily I was not the only one and there where enough tissues provided to pass around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat jammer dat Dawn haar strijd heeft verloren.

groetjes Anita

Anonymous said...

Tante Dorien er staat een loop filmpje op mijn website.

Groetjes Kylian