Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nine days before Christmas

It is nine days before Christmas and T is wondering what could possible be under the tree? While J was sipping hot cocoa with marshmellows,
I was knitting up a storm to make me a matching purse to go with my sweater for those cold winter days.

I do think everything in this purse stays nice and warm too! At 19.30 I am setteling in for a nice tv special, I will not go into the political aspects or the actions of our President and wheather I do agree or not. But hey, many Presidents lived at the White house and it is an Historical builiding and I am a sucker for Christmas and old buildings. So I wil watch and wish that I could be one of those volunteers to decorate the White house for the season. The waiting list should be gicantanourmous, so I just keep on dreaming!
At least a girl can dream, can't she?


1 comment:

KreativeMix said...

i absolutely love the colors of your little purse. its gorgeous!!!