Saturday, March 08, 2008

Colors??

Big dilemma, what colors to choose next for my stockings?? So far there is a very deep heather red, light blue and a heather golden/orange. For the next phase in my stocking project I need two more colors. A lot for the foot to be knitted and a little bit for the band that sits around the ankle design.
Do I go for the pink/pink, or the blue/pink, or the blue/white or the pink/white?????
Two practical reasons to use the pink for the foot. It is not as white as white (does this make sense?) and maybe, maybe it will keep a certain person from wearing them. (yeah, keep on dreaming).
So I went for this color scheme after a big debate with myself. Main reason, I have to like the colors! Hopefully they will look good together.
Already Saturday today, this morning we went out for breakfast. T is a big, big breakfast eater, not the European breakfast his dad and I grew up on. We had "boterhammen met hagelslag" and "een beschuitje met kaas". For the last one you could wake me up in the middle of the night! Or come to think of it, those little cans of "leverworst" had to be UNOX brand. YUMMMMMMMMMMMM.
T is a bacon and eggs kinda guy, with hash browns of course!


No comments: