Thursday, March 27, 2008

Entrelac socks

Ever heard of Entrelac? Well some of mine "in-real-life" and "ravelry-online" friends have started a Knit Along (KAL) We are all knitting the same socks, and sharing them online and some of us every Thursday evening in our "sit'n'stitch".
It is so much fun to see all the different colors people are working in, of course I had to choose two totally out of this world colors, and mine are going to be knee high length.
Perfect to wear with boots, or to a Dr. Seuss book day at school. That would be the only day that I could wear these without hiding them in boots!

Progress so far, both socks are knitted separately on different needles because knitting them on one magic loop was impossible! One is ready for the heel, the other almost.
Now if you will excuse me, it is Thursday night, and I have to go share these with my knitting buddies.


No comments: