Monday, March 24, 2008

Little house

While on our walk yesterday, we came across this house, the flowering bushes smelled wonderful and it was right in front of their front door. The white picked fence was even pretty, the paint peeled of a little and the blossoms where peeking through. My camera and I spend a good time in front of them to take pictures. The boys just kept walking, they are used to me and my camera and a "different" eye for everything. I just take pictures and more pictures, and once at home I look at them on my screen and enjoy the moment again.





So here you go, some pretty flower pictures.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nou dorien, Henry wilde wat zout op zijn eitje doen.
Jannie had een zoutmolen, die moet je dus op de kop houden en dan moet je eraan draaien.
Henry snapte dat niet en zat erg te schudden met het ding. Toen zei Jan Nee daar moet je aan draaien.
Waarop Henry zijn ei pakte en het boven op de molen zette en toen begon te draaien met het ei, met alle gevolgen van dien.
Whahahahahahhahahahha

Groetjes Anita

Superbug1303 said...

You take such achingly beautiful photos!