Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Spring and a time change

Spring is on his way............. Look the leaves are ready to show, and there are blossoms everywhere. The nest is from last year, I doubt that there will be any this year, because our neighbors cat is on the prowl.
I need to find a way to fix the hole underneath the fence so he or she, can not use it as a hiding place to stalk innocent birds anymore.

I so like the early spring, all the blossoms and everything starts to grow again. My dh does agree only for the part that it is going to be summer after spring, he loves the heat, I hate it.



Can you believe that this weekend we have to turn the clock back already? I think it is really crazy that they keep doing it earlier and earlier every year, and in the fall they set it forward was to late. It is only a matter of a few years and we don't have daylight savings anymore. Then we just end up in a different timezone all together.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heb je al koffiedink geprobeerd? Anders gewoon volstorten met beton.

Groetjes Anita

ps hier gaat de klok van 29 op 30 maart een uurtje vooruit.