Thursday, July 17, 2008

Signs

While going through all my pictures (believe me there are a lot of them) I came across some pictures of signs. Maybe I am crazy but I love signs. How about this one, taken some where in SOHO. Speed limit is 15 miles, I get that although the sign is upside down.

Than the sign behind it the red one does not want me stand there on schooldays between 7 am and 4 PM, the white one doesn't let me park there on Mondays and Thursdays between 9.30 and 11 AM. So let me get this, I can park on a school day, let's say a Wednesday but I am not allowed to stand (?) there. Or it is not a school day, but it is Thursday at 10 AM and I am just standing.
Not to mention the text on the Blue sign underneath it reads "without you I am nothing". LOL How about this one, there is a $350 fine on honking. Anybody who has ever been to New York knows there is honking, there is different kinds of honking. The one honk for just the simple "watch what you're doing ........." (insert any not so nice word) and the more aggressive honking for the even more not so nice words.
How about trying to park in front of this store??
T-shirt anyone??



I remember taking another one at a very old cemetery, I'll save that one for tomorrow.
Here is one I took on Wall street, not very special but I like the picture.

Still no sign off the UPS truck with T's telescope, he is soooo stalking that truck!



No comments: