Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Friday

Knowing from previous post, grocery shopping is not one of my favorite outings. I do not like it, but it has to be done sometime. Take today, I could not longer avoid the dreaded groceries.
There was no more bread for lunch, nor anything to put on to the bread besides peanut butter. And that is absolutely the last thing we put on our bread. So I headed out, but not after two cups of coffee, and some knitting. Any reason to postpone the trip I happily take.
Now, I did not calculate in that it is Friday, the last Friday of the summer break, and everybody was shopping for school supplies and groceries.
When I finally came home and dragged all the bags to the door, so J and T could unpack them. Now here is what I don't get, when you drop something, no matter where you are, you pick it up. That is what gets to me in stores, the rudeness and the "oh-it-is-not-mine-so-it-is-OK" behavior from some people.
While walking in one isle, looking for a certain item the ladies coming from the other end of the isle stopped about where I was with my cart. One of them needed a whole tray of some soup packages. She took the tray and half of the packages fell out.
To my amazement she did not bend down to pick them up, nooooooooooooooo both of the women used their feet to kick them aside!! I had to bite my tongue not to make a comment, I did say "Nice", and gave them my evil look.
What are these people teaching there children?? That it is OK to throw the trash out your car window or eat right out of the package in the store so you do not have to pay?? I've seen it happen and it upsets me.
Anyway I came home, did a load of laundry while the coffee was brewing, and sat down to watch some Olympics and knit.
Aahhhh, happy Friday, the groceries are in the house!!!!

3 comments:

anita said...

Vreemd zijn mensen toch he, zullen ze dat thuis ook doen.
Als ze wat laten vallen gewoon onder de kast schoppen en klaar is het huishouden?

Heb me meteen maar even aangemeld bij google (misschien moet ik ook maar een blog beginnen) zodat ik ook bij je zoon berichtjes achter kan laten.

Groetjes Anita

anita said...

ik heb gestemd op de trui want hier (en dan bedoel ik de plek waar ik zit) wordt het koud.
Een trui voor mij dus (hihihhii)

Oja en mij kun je vinden op www.mamaanita.blogspot.com

Groetjes Anita

anita said...

Even checken hoor, maar als jij op mijn pagina komt staat dan mijn e-mail adres ook bij jou er bovenaan???

Of is dit alleen als ik online ben en zie ik het alleen??

Groetjes Anita