Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lego halo creations instructions for ghost

OK here are the instructions on the Lego ghost.
To start you will need these Peices it does not matter what color you use...
you will need 3 4x4 flat bricks,5 1x1 tall bricks,1 1x1 flat red thing... I dont know what to call it...
and 2 1x1 black things... and 2 2x2 long peices.
I colored the purple elite beacuse its purple in the game... : (
but on the other hand the spartan is green... : )
GREEN BEATS PURPLE!!! : ) : ) : )
So I will have other lego creations to post but some I made will not be on this blog... : (
I want to put them on the blog but they are too hard to put on the blog... : (
ALL YOU CAN PUT ON THE BLOG IS 5 PICTURES!!!
I dont like it........
Well hope you like this creation and have fun with your new lego ghost!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo T,
kun je je ontwerp ook omzetten voor duplo blokken want ik mag nog geen lego van mama want die vind dit nog te klein voor mij omdat ik nog vaak dingen in mijn mond steek.

Ik vind de purple wel heel erg mooi

Groetjes Kylian

Doortje said...

Im sorry I cant do it on duplo.
Beacuse it is VERY hard and duplo does not even have mini figures!

Bye! T ;)

CoasterMeg said...

Hi T...

The posts sort of make me wish I had a set of Legos to make things with.

However, I must disagree about one thing: Green does not beat purple! Purple trumps every other color!

Enjoy getting back to school,
- Meg

Anonymous said...

facepalm

buy some more legos and try again

Anonymous said...

facepalm

buy some more legos and try again