Friday, November 14, 2008

Annemor # 13

Another pair of mittens I finished, could not show them earlier because they where a gift.
I gave them to S Thursday night at "Knit Night".
Now I can show them, I loved to knit this pattern, it is from the Selbuvotter book, pattern Annemor #13 with some modifications in the cuff.
I hope they get a lot of wear this and coming winters!!



This weekend it is going to be great weather so I am looking forward to do some knitting while sitting in the garden, it might be the last weekend of nice warm weather and the last nice and relaxing weekend before all the holiday mayhem starts.
Although I am already looking forward to Christmas music, I love x-mas songs.
and the lights everywhere.
Making progress on my Elf hat, and planning to make some cards and ornaments.
The Secret Santa form for school is already filled, only one more week and then I can start planning for my Secret Santa pall (keep your fingers crossed it is somebody with a "nice" list)
Oh, almost forgot, does anybody know what I can cook with Persimmons??
We got a whole bunch and I want to make something with them.

No comments: