Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! To everybody!!!
We still have two hours to go until 2009.
And 2009 already starts good with some good news and with NaKniMitMo (National Knit Mittens Month)
What means I have the whole month to knit up some mittens.
There are so many patterns out on Ravelry and not to mention in my books that I could not decide what to knit.
And after a few days trying to decide, you know the feeling, you just want to knit them all!!


Then it came to me, why not design my own? Out with the graph paper and pencils and on with some drawing. Here is a picture of the back of the design, and the colors I am using.
All I can say that it has my colors in it, blue and orange.
More tomorrow when it is actually January and I can start knitting (I can't wait)

No comments: