Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday

Oh, yeah today was the day of my birth.
My husband and son drove out to my favorite coffeehouse to get me coffee this morning, all I can say that was early, very early.
They discovered once over there that they boarded up part of the store, on Sunday someone had tried to make an instant drive through window, by just simply drive through it (or better said in).
I was treated to coffee and breakfast in bed!!

Next followed of course the many phone calls of family.
And this afternoon we ventured out in the middle of a big rainstorm to get our lunch at
Red Robbin.
All I can say the food was good, and look, they have really nice drinks too!! YUMMMMMMM Right now I am enjoying a glass of wine, relaxing and ready to start some knitting. Although I don't think wine and knitting go good together. We will see the answer to that tomorrow morning if I end up with a glove with six fingers or so!

1 comment:

Dave Daniels said...

Hey, happy belated birthday! You son and husband sure know how to treat you special. (And I'm only a little jealous!)