Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Green

Today it was (is) a very, very windy day. The boys did some garden work, pulling weeds and mowing the lawn. I cleaned the kitchen, as good as I could without getting dizzy. Today was my third week anniversary since surgery and boy it is a big difference!! I have to say the dizzy spells are not fun at all, and if I make myself do all kinds of things I should not yet do according to the doctor it goes wrong.
Sunday after the Easter party, I had to lay down in a dark and silent room for an hour in order to feel better. Overdid it big time.
My hearing is coming back with force, and is amazing, the volume of the TV is coming down and understanding what people say to me is so wonderful. No more guessing or simply saying "yes" and hoping you have it right.

Here is the latest sock, waiting for it's mate, knitted in record time, only three days!! The pattern only has lace across the foot, adding lace on the leg seemed logical to me, the foot is going to hide in a shoe anyway.
Love this sock and casting on for the second one tomorrow!!


1 comment:

anita said...

pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink

oh nee breien doe je met je duimen hihihihihi