Monday, April 06, 2009

Little chick

Meet Little Chick, our new best friend. Isn't he cute??? Little Chick loves to travel, so I think tomorrow he is going to school with me. Maybe after I knit him a little companion, so he doesn't get lonely.Went back to work today, and it was more dizzying that I expected. By the end I did not feel well and once home I had to lay down, to stop the world around me. After a few hours it was OK again. But let me tell you, tomorrow, this girl is going home a little earlier and taking it a little bit more slow. Me???? hard headed????? Or "Eigenwijs". Yes I admit it I am.

Only three more days and then Easter break starts, DS is looking forward to Easter Sunday, can you say "EGG HUNT" there is nothing better that a nice Sunday afternoon with lots of friend and a good old egg hunt!

No comments: