Saturday, April 18, 2009

Next lace project

After the Laminaria shawl I have been wanting to cast on for a new lace project. Preferably something with beads, so I don't have to knit the dreaded "nupps".
I do have this wonderful new book, and my handy StitchCounter ready (recently updated app from the apple store)
So everything is in place except if I could only make up my mind on which one to start. I do have two skeins of lace weight, one pink and one blue and the beads to go with it. Look at the picture the choice is down to three flagged projects. Should be easy...........

In the meantime I started a candle flame shawl out of Noro Taiyo, a lovely soft cotton mix in just my kind of colors. It is moving along and two of the three balls are already used. Of course the baby knitting continues too.
Especially now we know we can use the pink!!!!!!! Oh yeah, it is going to be a GIRL!!
I am so ready for cute matching big brother, little sister outfits (ahum) and as an Aunt I can get away with it too.

1 comment:

anita said...

Tja Tante dat wordt lekker roze breien, leef je maar lekker uit hoor want dit is de laatste die ik op deze aarde pleur.

Groetjes anita