Saturday, April 18, 2009

weekend warriors

Weekend again, they seem to come and go to quickly. Look this is Friday during dinner time, weekend is in the air and DS is showing of his tortilla face! "Poof" the rule don't play with your food is right out the window.
And this morning it was a gorgeous day to wake up to, the sun is shining and the temperatures are finally nice, very nice I must say. The perfect weather, not too hot, not too cold. (note to the weather gods, please let it be this way all summer!)
Remember the trees when there were no leaves a couple of weeks ago? now I can sit in their shade!! But for now still in the sun for a little bit, with good coffee and good reading!
And how about that coffee mug?? Look it is "knitted".
A lovely gift from chickenknittle, I love my knitting friends, and look forward to sit and knit with them at every chance I can get.



No comments: