Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Goofball

Here's our goofball (can't say little anymore) He is so funny, can make remarks that leave you laughing all day. But beware, they might be about you AND hit the nail right on its head.
He is getting very good at writing adds, and really "gets" the whole advertising thing. He thinks about it, and makes comments that make you stop in your tracks and go "wow".



I am so glad he is the "only responsible adult" at our house (that is what he said anyway) and we keep repeating it whenever there is an "issue", and believe me at his age there is drama lurking around every corner.

2 comments:

A Peoples' Photographer said...

There's some fine photography on this site. I love it. Thanks for posting, makes me glad I bumped into this place.

I can't wait for the days when my daughter is an "only responsible adult"! I can only imagine.

Anonymous said...

Tante Dorien ik krijg een vliegtuig kamer (dus wit met blauw)
mama heeft mooie foto's van vliegtuigen en die gaan we inlijsten.

Groetjes Kylian