Saturday, June 13, 2009

WWKIP

World Wide Knit In Public day today, we sat at the Farmers market in Morgan Hill. On a bench with trees providing shade, it was a bit on the windy and chilly side but it was very nice.
And the benefit of the market was the nice fresh pastry we enjoyed with our cup of coffee.
Of course some shopping for fresh veggies was done. Tomorrow we have fresh asparagus on the menu, while for today we ate the fresh focaccia bread with zucchini, bell pepper, tomato and mozzarella cheese. YUM (sorry no glass of wine, but instead milk)

Locally grown everything, from apricots to flowers, how tempted I was to buy bunches and bunches of flowers!!






Once home DS and I played some 1 versus 100 on Xbox live, followed by some age of Pirate bounty. (or something like that) We have to fight each other for "ports" and "resources".
The first game I am good at, the second one my son sinks all my ships, takes all my ports and I loose, big time.

1 comment:

anita said...

OH lekker al dat verse spul, krijg spontaan zin in kersen.
En asperges, zooooo lekker met ham,kaas en ei en dan na die tijd gaat je pies zo lekker stinken, dit omdat er een stofje in asperges zit dat omgezet wordt door je lichaam in zwavel en dat is dus wat je ruikt.

Groetjes Anita