Saturday, January 02, 2010

Lazy Saturday

We are just enjoying our lazy Saturday today, DS has a friend over to play with today. I am doing laundry and some other small chores and taking time in between to knit.
There was some secret test knitting to do, no pic's for that, sorry. On the needles now is another Ulmus shawl and my mittens for the NaKniMitMo.

The colors for the shawl are a bit of in this picture, I'll promise to post another one when the shawl is done and the light outside is nice and sunny.


Progress on the mittens goes nice too, I had to fiddle a bit with the unusual cast on for these, because I did not have the right size DPN's. The yarn is so soft, it is Baby Alpaca!
The book fell into the mailbox right on time, the last day of last year (how funny that sounds) it is the Magnificent Mittens and Socks book.



Only two more days left and then it is back to work/school.


No comments: