Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nothing day

It was National Doing Nothing day, I was fully planning on doin' nothin' but alas the groceries had to be done and the laundry was piling up.
While the boys went to see Avatar, our theater only has the 3D version and with my weird eyes I don't "see" the 3D, I went grocery shopping.
When they came back, the laundry was spinning and I had hot cocoa ready.

It was time for some knitting before dinner. The golden sock got it's heel turned.
Oh, and try taking a picture of an almost teenager. No smile this time.


My favorite spot to sit and knit in the afternoon, is in the back of the family room so I can watch the birds feasting on the olives from our tree.

Tomorrow the weather people say it is going to rain, I really hope so, there is plenty of knitting to do.


No comments: