Sunday, March 14, 2010

Backyard adventures

It is time for the annual "look-the-trees-are-blooming" post. This afternoon I sat outside, knitting of course and listening to a podcast or two. I have a serious case of startitis, and have cast on for two projects in the last two days. One is the Alpine Lace scarf and the other is this pair of socks, a b-day gift (Thank you!! Knitterlines) the pattern is called The Portland Gusset.
Here are the garden pictures from today, look the trees are blooming.

And who knew that the weeds in our garden could be so pretty.




I was crawling around in the garden hoping to find some nice spiders to photograph with the macro lens. No success in hunting, I think they are all hiding when they saw me crawling around again. Luckily the neighbors are used to it by now when I am "on the prowl" with my camera.

To my dad, Kijk pa, deze keer niet allemaal foto's van "goedjes" en "jurkjes".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nou hier alleen nog maar kale takken

groetjes anita