Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring

We had a really nice and warm day today, just perfect, not to warm, not to cold.
Please weatherman, let it be like this the whole summer.
And just because I can, a few more of the macro pictures. Any guesses what this is??


Only one and a half more weeks to go and then we have spring break, we are so looking forward to this. A whole week of doing nothing (besides the normal chores of course)
DS doesn't know it yet but I am planning to increase his chores with some serious car washing and weed pulling during that week. That leaves me about a weeks' time left to build up some thick skin against all the arguments we have to endure with topics known to every parent.
There is of course the "Why-do-I-have-to-do-EVERYTHING" argument, and the ever popular "I-am-a-kid-you-know-and-I-need-to-enjoy-childhood" with a happy dose of mumbling just loud enough one can hear it.
Oh, the joys of the teenage years!

No comments: