Saturday, April 03, 2010

Skew you!

One sock done, of course I had to keep knitting to see how the pattern would turn out.
It is a bit big on my foot, but there is already somebody in this household (not naming any names but we all know who) who wants them when done. For a moment I was afraid there would not be enough yarn and after a quick trip to the scale I learned that there is just enough for the second one. Hence the second color, if I run out it is going to be not that a big of a deal.
I like them a lot, thinking already of a next pair, with some stranded fish or other little figures in it.
Tomorrow it will be a nice relaxing day, it is going to rain (yay) so there is going to be some more reading and knitting, cooking is done, eggs boiled, Easter is around the corner!!

No comments: