Sunday, May 02, 2010

Fishy, fishy

Knitting fish out of Kauni Yarn, who doesn't want a vest with happy rainbow fish on it?? (yeah, yeah, I know only me)
Problem is with this yarn one can not stop knitting until the next color, what resulted in a whole Sunday spent outside in the garden knitting. And now I do have a sunburn, even if I sat in the shade.

Look at it, doesn't this ball of yarn look appetizing and makes you want to eat citrus fruits??

I can't wait to start the next round, yellow fish.....

It also makes me think of Dr. Suess
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish,
Black fish, blue fish, new fish, old fish
some are red and some are blue,
some are old and some are new.

2 comments:

CoasterMeg said...

Love it! LOVE it! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Love it too, love it too, love it too (hihihihihi)

Groetjes Anita