Friday, May 14, 2010

More Fish

Although it was a very busy week, I still managed to knit on the fishy vest. The steeks are now in place and it is on to the home stretch.
I feel a little bit like this little lady, I want this vest so bad, and it is so much fun knitting until the next color it is hard to stop.

Last weeks of school are always so freakin' busy, if the rest of the school year is busy than this is times 10. Crazy.
We had a very delicious lunch at school today, donated by the wonderful people of a local church. The BBQ smell drifted over the schoolyard and made us all hungry. The tri-tip was to die for, not to mention the potato salad, fresh green salad, bread, veggies and cake.
Did somebody mention calories??? did not see any, serious!!
Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend and I get my podcast/knitting time in the backyard.

No comments: