Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Apples

Look, our apple tree is full of little apples already!!


Just came back from the retirement party for our lunch lady at school, she is a gem!! Loved by everybody, she is the lunch lady every school should have.
She knows every child by name, knows when they are hungry and makes sure these kids have something to eat every day.
We will so miss her next year, what will we do without her?
Of course I needed some tissues to wipe tears after the speeches. I am such a sap!! Luckily I am not the only one who shed a little tear (makes me look a bit better that I am not the only one)
Friday in one week is the fifth grade graduation ceremony, another tear jerker for me. Seeing all the parents and how proud they are. The kids with their song (believe me I've listened to the rehearsal) and the speeches. I better go to Costco and get this in bulk.
After that it is summer break, it feels like we did start this school year yesterday and before I knew it, it was over.

1 comment:

anita said...

dan heb je meer dan wij , onze appelboom is appelloos maar goed het is ook nog maar het eerste jaar dat die er staat.
De kersenboom doet het wel goed al vrees ik dat de mereltjes meer kersen zullen eten dan wij.