It sat in my system and the only way to get it out was attempting to make something.
I went "a hunting" for whatever supplies I could find at home (I have a lot, 'ya know, I once worked in a art supply store)
Much to DH and DS delight I rummage to every container and box, found all kind of things but of course not what I wanted, wooden beads.
I ended up making this pair first, not really what I was aiming for and I am not happy with the end result.
Some more hunting and I hit the mother lode, wooden beads in different sizes!! Yessssssssss!!!
So for the next two days I covered a lot of balls with embroidery thread, found myself the laughing stock from DH, DS and visiting teenage friends. Ending up with this song in my head.