Saturday, August 07, 2010

Blinggggggggg

It took a while, but my bracelet is finished. Working on it every so often for half an hour or so.
I have to say it turned out really well, it might be that I am blinded by it because it is very shiny. And the shinier the better!!

Now I want to make another one in pinks and browns (I think).




The back yard door is open and the smell of BBQ-ed meat is coming in, it makes me very hungry!
Maybe if I go look over the fence and look very hungry they might feed me. Tomorrow we are going to smell up the neighborhood with our food, Ha, revenge!!


3 comments:

anita said...

It is lovely my "ekster" and brown's and pink souns very nice.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry she already has a sandbox (hihihih) but whit nice beachy sand

greetings Anita

Nicole said...

Oooh, shiny!