Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bread balls and a bird

Whenever we BBQ something, DS requests "bread balls". Many have asked what they are, well they are regular rolls that you buy in the freezer section of the grocery store.
Here is the brand we buy.

I get them out of the freezer, apply some butter (or Margarine in this case) and sprinkle with garlic salt, and just put them on the top rack of the BBQ. (yes, frozen)

They are done when they look like this. And no worries there are going to be leftovers, DS could handle the pan all by himself if we let him.

And because pictures of bread rolls are not that pretty to look at, here is a Hummingbird.
This little guy (or girl), came by while I was taking pictures on Saturday.


We have them in our garden also, but they are usually to fast for me to run inside and get my camera. Sitting around and wait for them to show up does not work either. Believe me I have tried, the ones in our backyard might be camera shy.






Tomorrow, back to work and the crazy schedule. Bye, summer break I will miss you!!

No comments: