Sunday, September 19, 2010

Uneventful and I liked it

It was an uneventful weekend and I liked it! Well, for the most part, if you don't count the whole Saturday that was spend cleaning the house and doing laundry.
The boys did the groceries, what in itself is the biggest help ever. I hate doing groceries, it makes me really grumpy for at least the rest of the day.
Today I slept in, did some knitting, watched some online episodes of Billy the Exterminator, it makes for great Sunday afternoon knitting while you watch entertainment.

I am knitting the black Mock mystery sock and the black is so hard to see! But it is really pretty, with the beads and the twisted stitches. I might just whip up another pair in a nice and bright color with contrasting beads.
One of my Delft blue socks is finished. I like the result, only the fit is a bit big on me. They are nice and thick, going to be the warm winter socks to wear in boots.

This year before the rain season starts I want to buy some fun rain boots to wear around school and to jump in puddles with.
Now the only thing is to find out where one can buy a fun colorful pair.
Something like these, but not that expensive.

No comments: