Saturday, November 13, 2010

A long weekend

I love long weekends, four days long was/is this weekend and besides doing the groceries on Thursday and doing some chores at home I did some well needed relaxing.
The black socks where looming over my head, knitting with black yarn is no fun, unless you do a basic sock with no pattern. I love the pattern on these socks and the challenge said it had to be either black or white yarn with black or white beads.
White socks are a bit scary, so I went for black. Next time I choose black, tie my hands or hide my needles please!
Last week this little lamb (or is it a dog?) rolled of the needles, a bit to small for my hands but very cute! Planning to knit some more of these for school and family, but with a different size needle so one can actually play with it.

Here is my "hand model" enjoying himself goofing off while I try to make pictures.
He also tried on my glasses this morning, looking sharp if you ask me.
Don't tell him though, these are after all the "teenage years". Ha!


The fingerless mittens I made for him a few years ago are still going strong and he wears them daily. I think it is time to make him another pair.

No comments: