Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!!



Happy New Year everybody!! May your year be filled with Love, Happiness, Health and Laughter.

Our first day of the year was spend nice and quiet, we did go out for lunch, DS raked the leaves in the pouring rain, just because he was "committed to doing that Saturday", so he could spend the week playing and hanging out with friends.
I do have a picture of his happy face, but being a good mom, I will not post it. (for now......)


We do have these cute birds in the garden that really love the olives that fall from the tree right in front of our window.
I like to sit on the couch in the afternoon and watch them while knitting and listening to a podcast.
Inspired by these little round birds (I have no idea what kind of bird they are) there was a little bird knitting going on yesterday afternoon.
Now I have to go see if I have some grey and yellow yarn and make one that looks like my little friend on the picture.



No comments: