Saturday, February 05, 2011

February feels like spring

It was nice outside today, very nice, so nice that I spend the afternoon sitting outside in the sunshine with some knitting of course!
Only down part is that of course the motorized lawnmower/blower/hedge trimmer brigade in the neighbor hood was also out if full force.
Don't they know I want to sit in peace and listen to a podcast or two and enjoy the birds??

The black and white tiger did not come by for a visit either, so I resorted to taking pictures of our grass. Yes I know, our lawn needs work, but I prefer to spend my free day doing almost nothing. Except for the never ending pile of laundry, cooking and some cleaning.

And playing with my new toy, the Flip camera.

And look how beautiful the sky was tonight, spring is in the air!!


No comments: