Friday, July 22, 2011

Chutney

After watching some cooking shows, I got inspired and made a big batch of Mango Chutney.
The idea was to make enough so we could save some. Sounded great at the time, but there is enough left for one more meal. As usual I did underestimate the eating power of teenagers.
On the other hand if they eat until there is no more room for desert (not right after dinner, we talk again in an hour) than it was good.

We also enjoy our daily visits with Shamu. I just can not resist taking pictures of her sweet face.
She sits outside the door, and talks until one of us comes out to cuddle and scratch her. But DH or me is not enough, she won't stop until DS comes out and plays with her.



The look tells it all "what are you looking at, I am being scratched on my head"



No comments: