Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Weather

Above my desk at work is a whole collection of knitted toys that I made over time. I keep adding more but for some reason it seems the shelf never is too full. I could have sworn I made way more than these over the 5 years I work there. Now I like to think that they play together just like the toys in Toy story, but my gut says they don't wander off on their own. 
Of course it is time for the all over "catching-a-cold" at work and I got it too.
It got better just in time for the weekend, so I could enjoy a day of knitting with my friends and a lazy Sunday was spend half in the school house crafting and half of the day on the porch.
We do have a new "tiger" that keeps us company. Don't know what it is, he is again not ours but comes over for snacks and food and lately cuddles.
He just like the Black and White tiger in our former home lays underneath our chairs or if one is available on the chair.

 He is cute and he knows it.
 And he talks, we did have a whole conversation, I know he does not speak human, and I don't speak cat but we get along pretty well.
 After knit day I have a severe case of startitis, and there is already this on the needles.
Shawl Maia
 and a pair of mittens, one is done and the other one on the needles.
But yet there are more projects I really want to start. 
Going to be strong.............

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Such a cute little tiger you have visiting you! He looks sweet.