Sunday, April 29, 2012

Work in Progress

My works in progress,
The Monica shawl, lace work with lots of beads. Very slow going since there are beads to ad, a lot of beads. 


 Some, dare I say it, crochet. it is going to be a banner to brighten up a room.


My favorite button.
 Together with this one,

 Gloves in progress for our dear neighbor, my own design, almost one done!


Color work socks, no porch knitting with dpn's, if one drops through the cracks it is gone. And I for one am not going to crawl underneath there.

 My favorite so far, just turned the heel, thinking this sock will be done by the end of the week. Then another week for the second one.

Love this pattern, it breaks up the color really nice and it is a quick knit, no glancing at charts required.


 And there you have it, all nice and neat on the line.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Lovely! Though I'm jealous of the speed with which you can whip through a sock...