Friday, May 25, 2012

Trodding

It was time for the annual Trod today, the weather was perfect for walking. Overcast and a bit chilly if you sit or stand still but great for walking miles and miles around the field. It always is a fun (and exhausting) event for the kids, parents and the teachers. 
Needless to say I am pooped, my legs hurt not to mention my feet. To top the day off DS and I went grocery shopping. Kinda had to because there was not a crumb of food left in the house.
On our way home we stopped by one of the twenty or so fruit stands that opened this week along our way home and bought a nice big bag of cherries.
I think we already ate half before dinner, sooooooo gooooooood!


 I met Johnny today! hah.
 And Thirsty?? Me??
Also did some really nice dancing, just to embarrassed the heck out of my teenage son, who was helping out at one of the carnival booths. He started his community service for High School, so proud that he is now working with me in his spare time!

No comments: